JJ Hack A SACK! Now did I lie when I said NO? Hell NO I did not lie mr ph, I never hunted with that man, on a trip perhaps and ate food with several people but NOT HUNT understand.

Now just so you and others know, this little fling with you JJ over at Hunt America in 2000 was bacause you and a couple of your buddies, shot your mouth off about UNIONS and those great
people who belong to them. Futher more YOU stated that I and NO ONE could pull anything over on YOU.......Remember that statement Mr HACK???

Now how about the charactor "DANCER" that you and many others totally loved to hear about his life events??? You and 5000 other people, then he died....I got over 270 E-mails from people, who really like this Ozark Hillbilly, which was yours truly JJ HACK. Yes, I put it over on YOU BIG TIME. Those were my true happenings. I been on HA ever since and have over 12,000 posts and people know who I am. What I post regards of my handle is the friggin truth period.

Now JJ, I told you once years ago, any friggin day you want to knock on my door, come right ahead. Funny you never came by or called JJ. my phone number is the same and I am sure Saeed would give it to you.

Saeed was turned down twice by me to hunt with him, yes I refused. Then I got a plan ticket in the mail and another phone call asking me to plesase come hunt with him and he would pay for 3 of the animals. I told him I was not going if I could not pay for 10 animals myself. Saeed did agree to that and so I went as he is a very convincing person. All the time believing I was going to "hunt with Saeed" it never happened.

Then I got the tables turned on me when the Outfitter Peter Harris, told me that he cannot take my money because Saeed paid for everything. Well later on Saeed and I got into a conversation about middle East politics and Yassir Arafat, I said he was a killer of people an Saeed said he is a good man and I support him. Things went sour after that conversation.

Now the other two people shooting were Todd Kindler, and some bench rest champion named Gary, who by the way said "I was over gunned" bringing my model 70 Winchesters in a .338 mag caliber and a 416-Rem mag.

My hat is off to my PH, who got into a bit of a riff with Saeed but that is another story, we ended up shooting the animal we went after.

William Venter is an excellent PH and I would hunt with him again but never in South Africa, where fences and herds are plentyful. Yes, I made the statement it was like shooting fish in a friggin barrel. Every day Saeed would tell me what to shoot, size of animal and so on I did so and did hunt in all kinds of weather never losing an animal. The others were just laying around while it rained or for some other reasons. My PH and I hunted period ofter miles from Saeed. My PH and I even had to take time for shooting the other animals that some others wounded!

Saeed told me he wanted this safari to be successful and once again to shoot whatever I wanted to shoot! There was a count of 58 animals "killed" and Saeed told me he wanted me to shoot any animal that I wished to and also told William Venter it was OK to take the animals. I shot 32 of those animals.

Now after getting home from this hunt, I called Saeed at his home and told him I was pissed about not going by our original deal made prior and I offered to write him a damn check and he refused. I never told him about the snake, bugs and other critters that were put in my bed. I did not appreciate that from total strangers! I don't cow down to someone because they have loads of money, they put their pants on the same damn way I do, one leg at a time. I also don't like practical jokes either from strangers regardless if they are paying for the night out on the town.

Now GARY O. - JJ HACK (nothing you will ever teach me about shooting or hunting pal!) Jorgie Boy and anybody else the balls in your court! Now am I to be Black Balled from the Internet gents? I don't think so people!!!

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN