Husband and father to my kids, Who is supporting them now? You have me confused with somebody else Mike Boyd, That comment has no connection to me or my life!

Never posted a negative statement about unions in my life, again you have me confused with somebody else.

You're rude and racist behaviour in my camp was what troubled me. Using the phrase "stupid N****" or F***ing Stupid N**** to my black staff because you think they don't understand English was just the beginning of your trouble on that trip. Ordering them around as if they worked for you was next. Your vulgar reprehensible rude behaviour was enough to make everyone hearing you feel embarrassed....... for you! The entire camp went from feeling angry and upset that you were even invited, to feeling sad for you. Such a pathetic helpless old man. You must have been ridiculed and beaten down as a child (likely through adult hood as well) to have this disturbing, loud boastful yet moronic personality. It is like touretts and ADHD combined into an uneducated anti social angry drunk.

And you show this exact set of traits in these posts right now!

Referring to the man that paid for your trip as a Camel Jockey and a sand N**** was the apex of anti social, uneducated, rude and disrespectful behaviour. You thought it was all funny, yet this man picked you out of millions of people and paid for your trip completely.

As far as the hunt America site, Again you have me confused with somebody else. I don't visit that site, and have only been there for a look see about 10-12 years ago. Never frequented the place so your thinking of somebody else.

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)