JJ HACK your not only a LIAR but a BAD ONE! You are better off at playig the playboy hunter in Africa than being a husband and father to your kids you left right? Now who is supporting them JJ???

My Taxidermy bill ran some $14,000 dollars mr ph and it was all done by a St.Louis firm. My only complaint to the little man from the middle east was that I never got the animals that I shot on that so called FREE HUNT!!! I offered to pay not once but 4 friggin times and Peter Harris stated NO, it was done deal. So go take a flying F*(&^&^ at the moon mr ph.

The phone call to Saeed had nothing to do with him paying for my shipping or taxidermy work. The friggin check was written to Peter Harris for shipping & dipping/packing etc. all before I ever left his home. So go stick your head of someone body else A$$ mr ph. You got taken twice by me on the internet and it burns to the core doesn't it JJ.

I'll say this one more time want ta bee playboy hunter that your not! You want a big piece of my A$$ just come up on the mountain or down to the union hall and I'll give you all you can handle just like I stated 10 F*&T^&*T^ years ago. NOW GO CRY IN YOUR BEER ONCE MORE!

You can NOT drag my name down as low as yours. I supported my kids and put them all through the University of their choice, plus bought them all new cars the their 2nd year when their grades were top shelf.

Your trying to make me out to be some "Charity Case" well you just come around and bring your camera. I'll introduce you to my banker JJ after you show up pal. JJ without UNIONS this country called AMERICA would not exist understand, no matter what you say or how you slice the cheese. "UNIONS are here to stayz" The Country Boy bids you and your bandwagon of PM'ers good day. I Will Survive You Betcha!!!

Last edited by Tonk; 07/06/11.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN