Originally Posted by Gary O
FWIW, I started this tread and got some useful info and then bailed out. Highjacking was not the big problem for me, Tonk the Troll was. Would it not be best to just ignore him? BTW: he sent me a PM suggesting I go F____ myself. Bet his mamma would be proud. To those who actually helped, thanks...

You would not be the first, by far, to put the troll on ignore. Trolls go away whe they perceive that they are not rattling cages and getting good folks riled up.

I have taken collabsable sitting down sized sticks and then relied on the standing sticks that the tracker, who carries them constantly and is accustomed to setting them up hundreds of times per year for hs PH's clients for most of my shooting. I find plastic sticks to be too noisy. Not hard to make a set right on the spot there from natural materials, either. My .02 and experience for adding into the mix and gettig this back on track.

The Bog Pod Red set is good for practicing from while over here, however.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500