Originally Posted by Tonk
Well Jorgie Boy, the US Army has my record of firing expert with the M1-Garand rifle flyboy....Dah!

Oh by the way, I am coming to Florida for some redsnapper fishing, just so you know Pal. I don't need your address I already have it, thanks.

Oh one more thing, remember the Twin Tower in the Big Apple and your Sand Flea friends support for the PLO and other terrorists that pull it off........Ya Baby!

We just need to keep these "pearls of the nuthouse" for posterity. So how about it, I'm still waiting for that response on the wager. Being the M-1 went out of service in the mid-50s, just how many times do you want me to show the world that aside from being a bigoted psycho, you're a pathological liar as well. Do keep them coming old man. Oh and we also love your command of spelling, sentence structure and syntax. as to my address, is that a threat or a promise?

I do thank you for the fun though

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”