JJ Hackie Sackie, lets see your money Punk! Now Peter Harris sure as hell did take my money and that is a fact. I paid by CHECK JJ and so did the Sand Flea. Hell he carried a friggin a ledger of checks.

Now JJ just so you get the story straight, that shipment of animal skins, was not sent at first because of and lack of payment period. I had to call Mr. Andreas to find out what was going on. He stated that his people had made a mistake (mistake my ass) and after I told him my wishes and to get them here asap, (lawyers name) they were finally ship.

However, JJ and Jorgie Boy, several of the trophy animals I had picked out and shot previously (outside the lodge property) were NOT sent, I am positive the little man from the desert sand had something to do with that also.

JJ now come on boy! Do you think Peter Harris is going to let me leave his house without PAYING HIM THE MONEY??? You may have worked for him in the past JJ but you don't have a clue of his business practices and money. Especially when the Sand Flea said he was not going to pay for my animals to be dip/packed or shipped. He did however pay for every one elses fees! Peter likes his money and he got paid in full. JJ you are an [bleep] to the highest degree indeed.

"Texas Hunter" was the guy you bunked with remember JJ!!! The shooting of animals was fun for Willem and I. It was sort of like shooting COWS in a farmers field really. It helped with the strees of going back to the sand fleas crew, who continuously showered him with pats on the back and laughter of his poor jokes. Now what with the high fence and all and animals all sectioned off for us. Not much hunting involved really. It was more of what I would call a CAN HUNT!!!

JJ< I'll be waiting like I have for the last 11 years, for you to KO me, hell bring along Jorgie Boy too. He can be your corner man, if he doesn't trip over his own feet trying to find the proper corner.

I got better things to do JJ & Jorgie Boy. Don't let the gaitors get your fat A$$ Jorgie.LOL PS I am going on vacation to the mountains, so please don't be disappointed if I don't return your Bull $hit jibberish with a post of my own. Yall have fun now.

Last edited by Tonk; 07/09/11.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN