I'm sorry boys, but the kook highjinks continue over on the big bore forum:
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Originally Posted by Tonk
This hunt was to be but 3 animals and I would pay for the other 10 animals of my choice later. However, this never came about JJ Hackie, Peter Harris would not accept my money for those 10 animals, (Saeed saw to that) The ranch, farm and canned hunt, certainly didn't have much in the way of real trophy animals, has it gotten any better JJ? It still was like shooting Fish In A Barrel Folks!!! Cheer's bandwagon crew.

Originally Posted by Tonk
Well JJ I see your got back from my PM! Well, more lies as I read your Post.......nothing new about JJ Hacks tactics is there JJ?. Now if you would like to put up some of your hard earned dollars, where your mouth seems to come out your A$$, I'll show the Check, that was written to Peter Harris & Co.

So where is the cancelled check you say you have paying Peter even though in your last LIE above you say he did not accept your money. So which is it? Sick, no [bleep] you're sick. Lastly, So is that why you shot a baby eland that was hanging on his mother's tittie? On second thought, the shooting fish in a barrel comment explains that. You have got to be the biggest pathological liar I've seen in my life. SEEK HELP, or better yet do us all a favor and FOAD.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”