Mike or Tonk:

I know Jorge and Saeed (and their families) well. I only know of you from those on your "safari" and from your comments on various forums.

I'll leave it at this:

The fellows and families I know are gracious gentlemen and ladies. I can think of no compliment to you.

Trying to be as kind as I can, as my daughter used to say when she was 13 or so, "Get a life."

There are wonderful opportunities for joy in this world. Other than through my faith and being with my family, I find my most enjoyable experiences with friends and on safari.

I'm sorry you chose to miss that. You abused the chance you had to get to really get know a kind and generous man in Saeed (and at the same time, experience a great hunt with JJHack). Your sad, sad loss. Alas!

I can promise you that your life would be a bit better if you had somehow forgotten your prejudices and preconceptions and just had a good time, following the lead of folks a bit less angry about life than you. You could have learned much about friendships, generosity, loyalty and respect for others.

BTW, how is your "terminal" illness? Don't I remember on Accurate Reloading that you were quite ill before the safari and it was your last chance to go? I hope your recovery is complete and maybe the good food and camaraderie (and the 33 free animals) helped?

I certainly hope so.