I just looked at this thread again for the first time in a couple of days. I had Tonk/mike/Chigger/ Hubermoron on ignore for a long time, took him off of it for a while and now, well... there are no words that I will use to describe what I think of him except to say that it tells us a lot about the typical union Democrat. One would have to spot his a batch of IQ points to get him up to zero.

As to who is credible and honorable here I will say that JJ Hack has become a good freind since he moved to this side of the state and I consider him to be one of the finest men I havemet from this site and am proud to call him freind. I sent him a reply to a picture he sent me of him with his sn and a batch of catfish they caught this week, my reply stating basically "does your kid even KNOW how lucky he is to have you for a Dad?" He and I went through similar experiences with ex wives who bacame addicted to something (no more will be said about that nor details shared) and I know something of the pain he went through watching someone you loved very much self destruct then go thier own way without you, after having a family together and giving yor all to that family. He has full custody of his son, does a GREAT job of raising him and this is NOT an easy nor simple task for a man in his proffesions.

Calling him out is REALLY low, and terminally stupid. Shows real low breeding and lack of intelect at a minimum. I could go on, but that about covers it. WONK is now back on ignore. Probably doesn't matter to him but my life i better without looking at his drivel.

LOVE God, LOVE your family, LOVE your country, LIKE guns and sports.

About 2016 team "R" candidates "We definitely need a crew with a sack of balls the size of hot water bottles, bloviated estrogen leaking feel-gooders need not apply." Gunner 500