He is a master of stupidity. He loves to throw complete and irrelevant non-sense up in the air stream and see what might stick, or rile people up. He continues to fling stuff into the fan about my family. Somebody sold him a bill of goods, My family is wonderful and he seems to think it's some kind of disjointed mess? Makes no difference he lies about his skills, accomplishments, and everything else positive, then he lies about being sick and dying so he covers the entire spectrum of his life's lies. I suppose for him it's better to lie about who you really are then to actually admit the truth about being a complete incompetent loser. He does not even possess rudimentary social skills or even the basics of polite public behavior, among being a complete racist to my black staff!

He tells tall tales of Union power, then he speaks about the "poor union" then he's a boxing fitness over achiever, and then he's dying and may never see africa. How many dozens of posts on this site has he written about his dangerous game experience and the proper firearms for those species? Yet he's been to Africa a single time to hunt plains game, could not afford any part of the trip including the ticket, the Dip Pack or the freight for the trophies..... nothing, not a single penny!

He will write about how he has all his trophies but they were never sent to him. The dip pack company put them in inventory for spares. He would not pay the bill. He shot so much sub standard game that his PH wanted to kill him for the embarrassment of coming back to the lodge with "baby" animals. He thinks Willem was his "buddy" Willem was the main source of entertainment for us. Willems stories about mikes pathetic shooting, poor judgement and inability to tell right from left 100% of the time had us rolling on the floor with laughter.

His eland was truly still nursing and he shot it anyway, after Willem said no it's way too small. This went on and on for days, combined with the days of not hunting and searching for his lost and wounded game. Not even his "big gun" could kill his game and allow us to find it easily. Truth is he was scared to death of that rifle. Somebody unloaded it and had him shoot it. It seemed as if it recoiled more empty when he squeezed the trigger then when it was actually loaded and fired!

He will soon be finding another place to haunt people on the net. We will sure miss his idiotic and silly nonsense. When was the last time you heard a guy of 70ish invite guys he does not even know over to his house to have a "fight" with him? How truly insane is this? He threatens people physically to fight him? His powers of articulation are so pathetic that he cannot even write a legible response with the spelling skills of a 2nd grader, the grammar of a 5th grader, and the logical means of forming a sentence of an immigrant in the USA for a year or so.

No wonder he defaults to wanting to fight, it's all he has left to do, and most anyone on this site with functional limbs would likely knock him out in a heartbeat, he's an older fat incompetent loser with maybe 10-15 seconds of aerobic capacity. Yet he writes here as if he's Sugar Ray leonard with the bank account of Steve Forbes, and the hunting and shooting skills of a Licensed PH.

The humor we get to enjoy here with his ranting stories is priceless, they could make a visa commercial about him.

Ticket to Africa 1800,00
Shipping trophies home 1200,00
Hearing his ranting lies and boastful non-sense............ priceless!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)