You can spin any fairytale you wish in your world. When you called Saeed, The man who paid 100% of your trip with all the animals you shot and then complained that he was not paying your shipping and taxidermy bill, as well, we all felt that was the cherry on top of an otherwise pathetic excuse for a true and grateful sportsman.

I'll give you this much, you were the brunt of more jokes, and humor then any single person in my 18 year career, or that of any one of the Professionals involved. We spoke of your childish antics for nearly a decade after that hunt.

Now that you have come clean about your one single trip to Africa how about all the posts you have made here in the last couple months about your various experiences with all that DG and your big guns.

You could not afford the taxidermy and shipping of your trophies when everything else was paid for? Yet you boast about the DG hunting you have done? You admit you have told long tales and outright lies about your other on line personalities dying, only to get a free hunt that you complained about the whole time you were there and the whole time after you came home?

Tell the people here how you were a complete outcast left to sit alone every night because nobody in that camp could stand to be around you for one second! We nearly had to hire in additional PH's because none wanted to hunt with you.

Tell them about the baby eland you shot still nursing......... against the judgement of the PH Willem. He told you it was a baby, you replied "it's big enough for me" Your without a doubt the most clueless, uncultured uneducated, socially inept excuse for a man any of us has ever met in our lives.

I'll give you this, We have been laughing about you for a decade! Can't say that about anyone else in all of our combined careers!

www.huntingadventures.net
Are you living your life, or just paying bills until you die?
When you hit the pearly gates I want to be there just to see the massive pile of dead 5hit at your feet. ( John Peyton)