Jorgie Boy, one thing is for sure and any PH with commoon sence will agree: NO ONE is going to let a client shoot some 33 animals and NOT have the permission to do so. The cost on such animals at that time was close to $80,000 dollars.

Now if SAEED did not give permission for me to do this, who did I ask you frankly? Now every night Peter Harris would be confronted by Saeed and want to know the animal count and who shot what, so he could put up on his web sight and inform everyone how the safari was going great.

Yes, I was told to shoot any plains game animal period. Only Saeed made the suggestion and gave me a lecture on the oldest, then the one with the biggest horns etc. It got a little boring to say t he least Jorgie. I was going to leave the damn group after 3 days of BS from Saeed and his loyal groupies.

Willem Venture suggested to me to stay and shoot the hell out of things, costing the "Sand Man" a pocket full of money and Peter Harris and PH's & crew make more to boot also. So I did just that understand.

JJ you asked about why Saeed picked me out of all the people in the world for this hunt, (actually those on his web sight at the time) it was because I would not "Cow Down" to the little man on his AR web sight and he was determined for me to do so. The whole hunt idea with me getting a plan ticket ($1,500 bucks) was his way of putting one over on me. I intended to leave after Peter Harris told me Saeed was paying for everything (which he did NOT DO!) I paid for my 10 animals as far as the dip/packing goes and he tried real hard to have Peter Harris, stick me with all 33 animals but that never washed. I only paid for my original 10 animals.

Saeed LIED and broke his word to me, regardless if it was to be his F&*(&*() JOKE! I got over on his A$$ too and it must of burned bad for him also. JJ Hacks BOSS took my PH and me Leopard hunting 3 nights (Saeed did NO and DID NOT want us to shoot leopard ) but the word did not hold water, we want and had a good time hunting a big cat.

Sorry, Saeed you don't rule my A$$ and I am surely not one of your Sand Slaves Pal.........Don't you ever forget it little man. Now stick your money and 50,000 sq ft inherited house up your little [bleep].

Last edited by Tonk; 07/06/11.

Thank Our Veterans!
GOD Bless Them All

UNIONS BUILDING AMERICA, SALUTE ALL THE UNION TRADESMAN