Ken,

Once again, you are absolutely right. My concern was to find a spot where we could all congregate for the "gathering" part of the gathering, with the recognition that some folks are going to be lazy and not get up until 06:00AM, others will be early risers. grin

My other concern echoes Paul's on exhibiting firearms around others not in our group and the unwanted attention that may bring.

Paul, regarding ATV use in the campground, yes, there is a notation on the website for Armijo Campground about that.

For purely selfish reasons, I'm just trying to maximize the time we can all be together, realizing that some folks will be staying in Quemado, some in RV's, some in tents, and some off in the wilderness.

Just trying to get folks thinking about locations. The rest of it will fall together, whether we are all spending the night in the same place or not.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell