Originally Posted by mathman
So, rather than aiming at 2" paint spots at 550, how about aiming at the vital zone on deer?

Earlier you said something along the lines of 6x being OK for large targets not far away. Let the deer vital zone be how large. You tell us how far, without being facetious please.

Originally Posted by Jordan Smith
Last time I mentioned how far a 6x has taken me, it turned into a saga. Right, Rick? grin

Everyone has a personal preference. I prefer to have the option to turn the power down for shooting position reasons or target location reasons and also the option to turn it up for accuracy and precision. Just giving an opinion on what works for me. If ya'll want to shoot at targets and game with irons and low powered scopes at long range, I really couldn't give a good schitt.

Merry Christmas!

Originally Posted by Nomosendero2
Was that with the 140 Berger, curious because I just bought some Berger 140's for my 264?

Yessir! Found a load in 7 shots and confirmed with 8 more. I don't think I'll even adjust the seating depth much

Originally Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.