FUNNY fhuqking schit! Now choke tubes and Haybale & Crockett "pursuits"...are "barometers" of glass "evaluation"?!? Now that is EPIC fhuqking humor!

I'd hang a video of gunning .a 5 MOA 700+yd MPAJ hasty cluster via "lowly" 6x while laughing my ass off at Clueless Kchunts who feign a fhuqking clue,but them facts would be more than a touch unsettling for the couchbound Hubble Crowd. It's offa ruck,less any DooDaddery,JipJappery and Mall Ninjary,which is a curious constant and antithesis of the hand held foibles of poor poor Stupid Fhuqking Burns and his "Get Some!" "exploits",while hopping barbed-wire and really getting after it. Laughing!

[Linked Image]

The reliable arrangement of distant and dastardly POA/POI intersections is hardly a feat and few things mean less in the dot connectin',than X's. Hint.

Not that I don't enjoy the side splitting hilarity of the poor poor STUPID fhuqks,doing their "best" to find difficulty,where there assuredly is none.

Pardon my being afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess.

Just sayin'.

Should add,that I REALLY miss the days when Whining Kchunt Burns would "ban" folks,for calling him on his lying fhuqking bullschit...before he got ran out of business on a rail,for being the lying Snake that he is.

Funny schit!

Oops,the Dissertation on B&C stocks and aluminum bedding blocks was fhuqking hilarious too.

I wonder if she is still gunning all them "advantages"?!?

Laughing!!!!!.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."