Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by fredIII
Cool video thanks. Nice bull as well.

Thanks. grin

Originally Posted by Ackleyfan
Enjoyed the video John...good shooting under pressure!

Were you using your 264WM?

Yup. 140gr VLDs.
Originally Posted by rcamuglia
Hey, from that seated sticks position....

Good shooting.

Something that helps me is an oversized pillow-type bag with lightweight synthetic fill under my right arm. You can use your pack as well.

I really like shooting sitting with the old Stoney Point Tripod. grin

Lil Fish will be pouty cause I didn't shoot of my "ruck". laugh

Originally Posted by kroo88
John, great video-any more photos of that fella'?

A few.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Jeezus Fuqking Gawdd...the HILARITY never fhuqking stops! Haybale & Crockett "adventures" in slacks,is EPIC +P++!

REALLY enjoyed the Dissertation on how Hubble-esque X's are "required",to hit a halfa fhuqking sheet of plywood. Bitchin' "testimony" in regards to both boolit "placement" and "selection". Kudos for the Treatise on how going from binos to riflescope,let alone spotter to riflescope is a "trying" experience. Laughing!!!!

As an aside,one shoots OFF a fhuqking ruck,not "of" same. Tough to trump the humor of handheld Leisure Suit "exploits" and a fabricated yarn that the X's really sealed the deal...you AMAZINGLY stupid dumbfhuqk.

Slow day today,only puked (1) crummy,(1) camera and bruised (1) 6x scope(aesthetics) in major fashion. 'Course the sun weren't shinin',the wind were blowin',the rain was fallin' and the 6x(s) were on literal fhuqking fire. Feeshes were bitin' too,not that I could yard the hook outta your Botox'd lips,if I HAD to. Laughing!

Perhaps wax eloquent,on the "proprietary" properties of a Goat Fhuqk build and Dog Schit glass,being the Meeeeeeow in your watered down version of the Outdoors?!?

Get some!!

Sooooooooooooooooooooo fhuqking laughing!

Bless your heart.

('Dendum)

WOOT! The '12 actually fhuqking healed,though the crummy never.(grin)

[Linked Image]

Though a bent 6x Fixed Fhuqker's erector spindle,remains the most impressive feat of the day. And it were a bit better than fair day.

Laughing!

Now back to slacks,Hubbles and schit boolits in schit locations...as "Trump Cards".

Wow+P++.................

(For yet another CLUELESS Kchunt and her "ladder")

Swapping powders and zero confirmation at 100yds,with 1000+ MOA dumped in erector between shots(6X MD Fixed Fhuqker). That is up and down it's entire scale (150moa+) in each direction,(3) times)...then fire a shot. Repeat,for the volley,MPAJ and of course a fhuqking ruck(only slack wearers don't tote one).

OEM spout,setback and punched 223AI...not yet bedded and gunning fireform loads.

[Linked Image]

'Nother peek.

[Linked Image]

'Nother peek.

[Linked Image]

Though only 80.75MOA remains available on it's erector(pardon my SAAMI version harboring 42+ Mils on it's erector,from it's 225yd zero). Say sumptin' about 20x Agg's.

Laughing!!!!

Kiss,find pressure and rock on.

Hint..................

('lia) amend your INCREDIBLE Dumbfhuqkery as you MUST:

You City Slicking Window Lickers,REALLY know how to make a "stand"! WHO chews your food for you??!? Laughing!!!

Hint.

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1280x1024q90/840/i95j.jpg[/img]

REALLY!? A fhuqking "power selector" on fixed glass?!?

Can't wait for your next Delusion,spawned by "all" your "experience".

Laughing!!!!

Go for the throat!

If Silvey's were half their size and weighed a quarter of what they do and the ground piss flat with no brush,you just might could be able to tote one rom the tailgate to the ground. Don't take much to horn you Clueless Kchunts up and get your jack on,you fhuqking jack-off's.

Perspective is intellesting and I'm always happen to fuel your Imagination,so you can conjure more Pretend and extoll on how very "real" it is,to you.

Crummy be outta frame in lower left corner. Points awarded,for Oprah spending more time Outdoors than you!!

Laughing!

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/DAD_0307.jpg[/img]

A modest 3-Silvey Push...up,up and away.

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/IronMan.jpg[/img]

You're doing GREAT!

Laughing!!!!

Cheer up...I've Never Seen An Egg Either

You are on FIRE Toots!..............

(dendum for Shag,as she nips at heels and sets on her kchunt)

VERY impressive,that your crossed-eyes granted you 6X delusions.

Pardon these caps still rockin'

Hint.

Perhaps continue your Vagina Monologue with the amazingly incredibly long list of things you've almost done,the wares you nearly did 'em with and the places you nearly was?!?

Here's to you doing your "best" and the oblivious humor associated with your Couchbound Chronicles.

Don't let the cat get your tongue,as the couch gets your kchunt.

Laughing!....................

('dendum for Sammo)

'08 Taco TURD,which I baby...give or fhuqking take.(grin)

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v136/BigStick/Stuff/2R8G9469.jpg[/img]

There's a recall pending for same,but schit happens and I'm fairly adept at breaking Riggin'. I'll happily procure new and rock on. Pun be intended.

You know why they call 'em "Slackers",don'tcha'?!? Me too!

City Slicking Pavement Pounding Poosies couldn't knock the new offa used pair of boots. Though they might scratch some Tactical Slacks,hoppin' all that barbed-wire on the run,dippin' into other folks places on the sly.

Laughing!

I musta missed it,what sorta "Award" comes with being able to hit halfa fhuqking sheet of plywood? A gawdamned Drool Bib?!?

Wow..................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."