You stupid fhuqkers are a fhuqking riot! Always wanted to see a Blacktail,which is why I bought a variable. Laffin'!

Hurricane winds and crowding a Monsoon yesterday and I only had (4) rifles wearing 6x glass in tow. Be curious to hear what a 20" Brux barreled no-turn 1-8" 6BR Montucky,squirting 105's steered with a 6X MQ and 23+ Mils remaining on the erector,will do...via the Delusions factored by you Dumbfhuqks' Imaginations and Pretend?!? Very much enjoyed the ungainly subtension Fantasies too and "all" the target area that gets covered up at crosshair intersection. Where do you CLUELESS Fhuqks dream this schit up at? Was there a Mall Ninja convention this week?!? Holy fhuqking schit,I'm crying I'm laughing sooooooooo fhuqking hard.

Cheer up,didn't have my Hummer out to much better than the 675yd line,gunning through a Lot of Elephant Loads. She'll be more static,once the McMillan hits the doorstep this next week(weather pending).

You Drooling Dumbfhuqks really get after it! Laffin'!

Could see me stabbing a 6x MQ on an Anschutz 54 and knocking piles of Myths in the head,in one fell swoop. 'Course it's easy for me,as I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and I really don't feel compelled to apologize for same.

Then again,the 6x MQ OEM Montucky SAAMI 223 wearing 42+ Mils remaining on it's erector is another SLEEPER Crowd Pleaser. Funny how it actually works and I mean fhuqking FUNNY!

Nothing funnier than Whining Clueless Kchunts,being at the mercy of their means,abilities and comprehension,extolling how "difficult" or "impossible" the mundane is.

You chicks are a riot!

Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!

Bless your hearts.

Fhuqking WOW +P+.

Just sayin'.