Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by Lil Fish,Boxer, Big Stick

Yip Yap.

[Linked Image]

Burns,

You AMAZINGLY Inept Clueless Fhuqk,your seamless transition from Haybale & Crockett while having your hands held,is as fluid as your Cub & Crockett handheld "adventures". In what State is a Cub like that,legal to harvest?!? Musta really been a highzoot "Guide" to "put" you "on" something THAT fhuqking hilarious! Perhaps extoll a bit more on your High X Optics and how "great" they "work",allowing something of Ratly proportions to be construed as ANYTHING other than THE Dink it is? Lemme give you a hint,in that 6X glass will reveal Ratitude at 1 mile+. Hint.

Didja' bait it in with your Cheeto flavoring and halveta shoot it in "Self Defense"?!? Laughing! Here's hoping you had the sense to at least punch your "Guide" dead square in the fhuqking face,for LETTING you do THAT!!! Re-laughing!!! Who was this fhuqking "Guide" as pics like that,are "great" for "business"! I know...I know...it's fhuqking "Proprietary". Laughing!!!

You poor...pooor...poor STUPID Fhuqk,this is an EPIC laugh and solely because you are doing your "best"!!!!

Didja' re-upholster a toilet seat or make a pair of slippers out of that "big" hide?!? Laughing!! Or maybe tied (3) flies up with it?!? I'm fhuqking crying',I'm laughing sooooooooooooooo fhuqking hard.

Bless your heart.

Hutch is of greater surface area and I showed him your pic and he even started laughing...eye brows and all!

[Linked Image]

Here's to the innate hilarity and oblivious humor,of your being able to convince yourself of the sweet "satisfactions" of your fhuqking delusions and that being a Clueless Fhuqk is a "bragging right" in Cheeto Land.

Maybe you can dangle some pics next,of you kicking the door in on an outhouse and going Milli AND Vanilli with a Jip Jap Krunchenticker,while screaming "GET some!!!" and mag dumping the "threat".

Extry points awarded,if the schitter's seat is Rat Yellow.

Laughing!

I'll feign my "surprise",that even musing a milk jug being slain with a 6x was beyond your means,abilities and comprehension.

GOOD fhuqking call,to RUN wayyyyyyyyyy away from that.

Laughing!!!

('dendum)

WooooooooFhuqking...Hooooooooooo,you are THE Rat Queen!!!!

[Linked Image]

No fhuqking wonder you spend sooooooooooooo much fhuqking time with your hands being held,inside fences. Once you leave the sanctity of barbed-wire,the laughs go to yet another level of oblivious hilarity!!!

PLEASE tell me your Guide "put" you "on" that Fhuqking Rat too and all your X's were working "great"?!?

Laughing!

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."