Originally Posted by xverminator
Originally Posted by smokepole
Reading through this entire "clusterfugg", it's not hard to tell who is shooter first, hunter second, or vice versa................

X-VERMINATOR

I find it damn funny that a couple of you took what I said as a jab (it wasn't).......!

x-verminator

Well, ya got me then, I owe you one. 99% of the time when someone says that, it is.

I find it funny only because, often a shooter/hunter will tend to push the range beyond what is necessary, set up for long range on purpose (not my thing!!), over scope a hunt, fugg around with their gadgets when the eye tells you its a MPBR shot, and snatch at airborne brass before it or the animal hits the ground.

The hunter/shooter, IME only cares about making meat and horns..The K.I.S.S. method dominates and the straight six just works here! Considerably further than 400yds, IMO. I've found myself doing nearly all of the above, BTW........

X-VERMINATOR

I guess you can't be a hunter who enjoys shooting, and is capable of and equipped for making shots beyond 400 yards. One or the other boys.... can't be both..... thanks for clarifying that for us X...

You better pray to the God of Skinny Punks that this wind doesn't pick up......