Originally Posted by EricM
I'm going to go full circle here and post a '51 standard grade 30-06 that BSA sold me awhile back. I believe it's the same gun he posted at the start of this thread.

I recenty bought one of the new Zeiss HD5 3.5-15x42 scopes with the RapidZ 600 reticle for this rifle, and this was my first time using it. I like it!! This rifle is non finicky and drills with 165 gr Interlocks. I thought I'd try out a bunch of 150 gr loads to see what it likes and was really surpised at how well it liked Barnes 150 gr. TTSX. I know it doesn't count since it's a 3-shot group but I'll take it!! smile

Eric

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

cry. Yep, it's the same one I posted in the beginning of this thread. I told you that sombeesh could shoot... Sorry to see you didn't feel confident enough to pull the trigger 2 more times.. grin laugh wink. That one is bedded right and it looks like it's got the right nut behind the butt grin.. Good shooting buddy!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA