'223,

If you keep makin' sense,prepare yourself to be Imaginary Pretend Ignored upon.

Laffin'!

'nm,

Now in fairness,I cain't decide which would be [bleep] funnier,you or WhoreHey trying to talk boolits,rifles,glass and the like. It'd be a [bleep] HILARIOUS "Race",to let you two stupid [bleep] try to out-Dumbfhuqq one another,by simply doing your "best".

Laffin'!

Hell,mebbe you two Drooling Dumbfhuqqs will align "forces" and unleash The Axis Of Imagination and really knock it outta da' Park?!? Spare no mercy and go for the jugular. Laffin'!

I'd state in passing and if only for conversation and to bolster your Imagination and it's Pretend,that WhoreHey's Goat [bleep] is rather easily slapped about,beings it's concession after concession and all beyond both of you stupid [bleep]'s comprehension to savvy.

Anywhoo...as per Nosler #5 the fastest 180NPT '06 load is a rocketing 2872fps. Now beings WhoreHey slipped ALL the schit riggin' on the kid and he's "trumpeting" that piece of [bleep] schit scope,let's extrapolate in kind,if only in the interest of "fairness" and more importantly,HILARITY. Keep in mind,due it being SFP,the values are only "good" at highest power. Courtesy hint,to help you follow along,as a means of quantifying even more humor. Hint.

With a 200yd zero and a tossed cookie of a DD 1.65" sight height,that "magical" BDC reticle affords the aforementioned 2,4.5,7 and 11MOA values. Notice how them dimensions even [bleep] sound STUPID?!? Laffin'!

2MOA will getcha to the 280yd line,with 2240fps remaining,7" of 10mph full value drift and 2000lbs of "energy".

4.5MOA takes the piece of [bleep] schit to the 375yd line,with 2038fps,13.1" of drift and 1660lbs of "energy".

7MOA takes the turd to 450yds,with1888fps,19.5" of drift and 1425lbs.

11MOA launches Ping Pong Balls to the 550yd line,1697fps,30.7" of drift and 1152lbs.

'Course the poor Kid will get to suffer the "satisfactions" of toting that [bleep] POS,suffer it's length/weight and recoil...for that "level" of "performance". That's what known in da' Bidness as a "Dirty [bleep] Trick". Just sayin'. Hint.

Flipside,for the astute. That some Manual grants 3000fps with a 155 outta a 308. If only for giggles,let's aply that same Goat [bleep] Glass and again,if only for giggles(because it IS funnier than [bleep]!).

1.65" DD sight height,200yd zero.

2MOA will getcha to the 300yd line,2403fps,5.7" drift and 2375ft lbs of "energy".

4.5MOA will grant 400yds,2274fps,10.5" drift and 1780ft lbs.

7MOA arranges 490yds,2115fps,16.5" of drift and 1545ft lbs.

11MOA aligns 625yds,19132fps,28" of drift and 1260ft lbs.

Them mechanical advantages are arranged in conjunction with less rifle weight,less rifle length,better balance,better handling and less recoil. Funniest part is,it all honestly flys over you poor poor STUPID [bleep]'s heads.

Now I could of course slap the '06 around any number of ways,as it is no feat to do so. Hint. Should it empower your Imagination and it's Pretend,rest the [bleep] assured,I'm more than happy to muse alternate diameters,if only to rub your nose even further in your INCREDIBLE Stupidity. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Good talk.

Thank me later.

Laffin'!

WhoreHey,

I'll feign my "surprise",that your Turd Polishing Ways and uncanny "ability" to get a good "deal" on a piece of [bleep] schit,is only trumped by your turning it into an absolute Schit Sandwich and layering even more schit atop same. Congratulations?!? Laffin'!

The funniest [bleep] part is,you actually are doing your "best"! Re-laffin'!

Why in the [bleep].,would you go sooooooooo [bleep] far outta your way,to do a kid so [bleep] WRONG?!? I know...I know,you just enacted Imaginary Pretend Ignore,because it's actually startin' to sink in. Laffin'!

Mebbe touch on "all" your "experience","knowledge" and "results",via your City Slickin'/Pavement Poundin' Haybale & Crockett ways. Give serious thought to interjecting the grandiose Maine Minimum Clause,to really take Stupidity to new levels. Laffin'!

Don't forget about L/A "advantages",especially with kids. Nor the "sanctity" of CM spouts. Delve a smidge too,in regards to the "virtues" of using 75% of the base fasteners,in conjunction with only (1) ring to hold that Goat [bleep] Glass in "place". You know...the usual. Re-laffin'!

You "hard chargers" are a [bleep] riot and I HOPE you are too [bleep] STUPID,to let the cat get your tongue and the couch your kchunt...so as to expound even more on your INCREDIBLE Do Nothing Dumbfhuqqery.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

WOW +P+!