Originally Posted by hillbillybear
Originally Posted by Mike_S
Some of us hunt and shoot for recreation. That could also be called fun. If worrying about an inch of drop or drift concerns you want to be snipers out there please continue searching for the right and only one. Meanwhile don't tell me what I need to do to please you.

Exactly!

Has anyone but me noticed that the ones that derail every thread they touch act like politicians?

Its always the same stump (got to be some irony in this word somewhere) speech about how they know everything there is to know about guns, shooting, and hunting and the rest of us are know-nothing, do-nothings, etc.

We all should just shut up and do as they say do, the same way they do and everything will be better.

Wonder how many of them are also loyal DNC or RNC apparatchiks too?

hillybillbear,

If only in fairness and for the good of all,given your Mastery of the subject(s),you really should use your expertise to take those folks to task and pinpoint their inaccuracies.

It would help us all.................

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."