Originally Posted by taylorce1
Originally Posted by hatari

That's prety close to an accurate translation.

It doesn't take reading very many posts by Boxer/Stick to realize he has knowledge and talent. All he lacks creativity and imagination to share in a way that really benefits all who frequent this site. All his posts read exactly the same with his form of Boxer Ebonics. So now that he's posting as Big Stick again, one doesn't need to take him off ignore to know what he's posting.

What I really take exception to in this thread is the way in his first post as Boxer, he insulted a heartfelt gift from a father to a son. Most people have limits and will usually leave the kid posts alone. However, it seems that when Boxer/Stick feels the need his level of toxicity knows no bounds.

Hurt people, hurt people. Boxer wears his hurt right where everyone can see it. It's in every one of his posts and it's hugely obvious. So he knows a lot about long range shooting. Who cares? No friends? No family? No life? No thanks!

John Burns called him out in a huge way. What happened? He STFU didn't he. John Burns. Are you kidding me? Stick, for real?

Life aint about rifles (hint), hunting (hint) or even schooling "do nothings" on 24hrcampfire (hint). But he'll never admit to having that figured out.

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.