'Raider,

I'll again feign my "surprise"...that you yet again skirted ALL things The Rifle. Laffin'!

Shame too,as I was REALLY looking forward to your version of "knowledge","experience" and "results",as quantified by your "extreme" "demands" upon "superlative" componetry and their inherent "advantages",in your most "rigorous" of "situations".

Laffin'!

Should it horn you up,I've farrrrrrrrrrr [bleep] more than just (4) [bleep] rifles,in a single [bleep] chambering...that happens to NOT be an '06. That herd has killed more schit than smallpox,if only to YOUR chagrin. Hell,they's even in more than (4) twist rates.

Laffin'!

GOOD call to refrain everything "first hand".

Re-laffin'!

Kchuntari,

GOOD [bleep] call to go right to WHINING,instead of trying to cajole all the stupid schit,that "worked" for your "needs".

Laffin'!

'270,

It IS a shame to hand an unsuspecting kid so MUCH schit,in a single parcel...when the "Trump Card" is that it was a good "deal". Laffin'!

Then to burden same with schit ammo,in reduced round count,as a means of substantiating how schitty the mounts and glass are...fits SQUARELY in the "DIRTY [bleep] Trick" category.

Good eye.

Laffin'!

Kchuntari,

Viva La Your Imagination...you DUMB [bleep].

Laffin'!

Again...GOOD call to refrain ALL [bleep] things The Rifle.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

WhoreHey,

It is FUNNIER than [bleep],that you can comfortably quote everyone but YOU. Laffin'!

Mebbe Imaginary Pretend Ignore and a lying Maine Minimum,is in FACT the "best" you can do?!? Congratulations,on your "esteemed" "knowledge","experience" and "results". Laffin'!

Someone who "knows" as "much" as you...is ALWAYS gonna be best served by asking questions,rather than giving "answers".

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

'nm,

What's it usually cost to rent a good "attempt" at a used Pony?!?

Laffin'!

In fairness,how many folks rentin' same get "skunked",no matter the chambering and Coke-bottle vision?!?

Laffin'!

You are doing "GREAT"!!!!

'gwe,

In fairness I've launched a schitload of A-Frames and they's hardly THE Meow. Hint.

Due their schit BC,whattya "figure" a 22" 308Win squirting Skinners would be "lacking" in direct comparison?!?!

Be VERY careful,as I've shot lotsa both of them,in a plethora of chamberings/impact velocities. Hint.

Just sayin'.

Laffin'!

'S,

Do tell how many '06 rounds you've launched in a day,via bolt gun.

Mainly because that "volume" will be funnier than [bleep]! Points awarded for the humor of stating the rifle,glass,mounts,stock,fodder,zero and come-ups...if only to rub your nose further in your Do Nothing Day Dreaming Dumbfhuqqedness.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Wow.

Kaleb,

Go EASY on swipin' that much Imagination and Pretend,in a single pass.

Laffin'!

'92f,

No schit...a "whopping" 40rds?!? Say sumptin' about the fodder,how it was incorporated and at which distance(s). Feel FREE to use as much Imagination and Pretend as you deem requisite. Laffin'!

Jeezus [bleep],no "wonder" you Clueless Kchunts avoid particulars.

Laffin'!

'Marc,

Cheer up,I've seen a "lowly" 223 walk through Critters in AMAZING fashion.

Just sayin'.

Though I do not wish to interrupt your Pretend.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for yet another lying [bleep])

WhoreHey,

You cain't even convince YOU,of Imaginary Pretend Ignore.

Laffin'!

As an aside...mightcha' care to note your Signature Line?!? Laffin'!

When you say that you've "employed" Imaginary Pretend Ignore,ain't it a bit suspect,when you reply to that which you "can't" see?

Here's to the sanctity of you doing your "best",being reliably funnier than [bleep]!

Wow.

'S,

I'll yet again feign my "surprise",that you can't find me mistaken...yet it does NOT affect your most excellent high-pitched nasal Whine. Congratulations?!?

Laffin'!