Gee,

Your silence is deafening.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

WhoreHey,

It is an interesting constant,that THE most Clueless of [bleep],swoon "intel" gathered by folks as [bleep] stupid as they is. Read that again. Now one more time. Laffin'!

Boolits matter more than headstamps. Hint. You even managed to botch that. Hint.

A platform is no better than it's weakest link. Hint. You've gone wayyyyyyy outta your road to weaken lotsa them,due your "thinking". Hint.

Proficiency ONLY comes with round count. Hint. You've managed to botch that too. Hint.

Now feel free to regale me on how the Popular Vote is a barometer of anything,save HILARITY. Lotsa STUPID [bleep],swooning STUPID Schit,is not the foundation for dot connectin'. You correlate the magnitude of Joe Average's incredible Dumb [bleep],in most eloquent fashion...though of course obliviously,by you simply doing your "best". Hint.

Mebbe talk price tags again?!? Laffin'!

You Haybale & Crockett Clueless Kchunts are routinely THE Dumbest Of [bleep]. Further,it is Fascinating Dumbfhuqqery that your highly "esteemed" Treatise of (10) chamberings,do not mention a SINGLE [bleep] boolit. Hint. Laffin'!

Let alone twist rate. Hint. Or something as "tricky" as COAL latitude. Hint. Laffin'!

Yes...the World is full of Window Licking Mall Ninjas,who for reasons only knowed to them,are powerless in the refrain of "swooning" Dumb [bleep] as their "Trump Card". If only in fairness,you are "better" at it than most and that due of course to your "knowledge","experience" and "results". Laffin'!

Keep up the Imaginary Pretend Ignore and talking aloud about ALL the Stupid [bleep] schit you do and don't forget to mention all the great "deals" and Turd Polishing. Then say you "don't care" again. Laffin'!

You "hard charging" Maine Minimum you.

Laffin'!

'223,

One shot SHOULD do it.

Laffin'!

'Raider,

Oh my...it is entertaininger than [bleep],that your Imagination grants you enough Pretend,that you "think" you've a first [bleep] clue. Laffin'!

Step up to to the podium and do NOT be shy,as you talk out your ass about those things you "know" the LEAST about. Mebbe frost it with a Barbed Wire Load or two,say a leetle sumptin' about fences,then Show Case your incredible optical ineptitude and muse POA/POI intersections. Laffin'!

The list of things you sure as [bleep] do NOT know,would automatically gain you entry into The Guinness Book,should you care to "flaunt" such "laurels" and bask such "accolades". Laffin'!

The summation of what you shoot,is your trembling lips and scenes concocted behind your crossed-eyes...though in no particular [bleep] order. Laffin'!

In fairness,the Texas Version of EVERYTHING is [bleep] hilarious!

Bless your heart,you "hard charging" "trend setter" you.

Laffin'!

'bore,

You are mean.

Laffin'!

broomd,

You are "lucky" in that Stupidity is NO [bleep] "act" for you. Congratulations?!?

Why don't you shoot for the [bleep] stars and find me "mistaken" and I'll be certain to rub your nose even further in your amazing [bleep] Stupidity. Hint.

Yep...that's a Double Dog Dare. If it "helps",go FULL Secret Squirrel and shoot some PM's for "help". Laffin'!

I'll feign my "surprise" that you can bring Estrogen to the table,but went wayyyyyyyyy outta your [bleep] road,to skirt all things The Rifle. That pun be intended,but will require someone to 'splain it to you. Laffin'!

I'm not gonna,because it's funnier than [bleep] to watch schit fly over your pointy-head.

Laffin'!

Wow +P+!!

'358,

I've no doubt you "like" the "idea",far more than the kids subjected to suffer the Dumb [bleep]. Hint.

Funny how it actually works and I mean FUNNY!

You go girl!

'horn,

You are in wayyyyyyyyyy over your pointy-head as you know.

If I say it,you'll wanna write it down and apply it. Hint.

Or use your Imagination and Pretend to find me "mistaken".

Ain't it a hoot,that even someone as [bleep] STUPID as you,knows better than to even TRY?!?

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

You just might be onto sumptin',with rifle weight/balance/length and LOP,having major contributions to the Fun Factor,as well as the obvious of recoil and blast levels.

Boolits matter more than headstamps,but it is admittedly a hoot,to grant the Vageniuses opportunity to Show Case their Dumb [bleep] and "expound" upon that which they "think" they "know".

Hell...mebbe they are dressing the kids in 7mm neoprene chest waders on the first day of school too?!?

Laffin'!

Kchuntari,

Go out on a limb and wax eloquent on the "good" part.

Laffin'!

(Addendum: for Dooshmike)

Dooshmike,

Rest assured there is NO lineal relationship to case capacity,helping "results"...though it's an UBER [bleep] funny notion!

Proficiency is garnered SOLELY by round count.

Hint.

Kchuntari,

The '06 had a HUGE headstart for decades and it's "magnitude" was proliferated by Turd Polishers,who soaked up Surplus(rifles,powder,primer and boolits) from both the First and Second World Wars. Hint.

In objective overview,the '06 is a series of heavy concessions...other than as donor brass for GOOD schit.

Hint.

Laffin'!

Kaleb,

Myths,Wives Tales and STUPIDITY,die THE most lingering of deaths.

As The Do Nothing Gang ohhhhh soooooooooo eloquently attests,if only on
"accident".

Laffin'!