There is also the issue of designated "Critical Habitat" for species listed under the ESA. For example, it looks like large swaths of USFS lands in the Rockies and parts of the PNW will be designated as critical habitat for lynx. If the USFWS determines enough evidence exists that lead toxicity poses a risk to lynx, the USFWS could impose lead core bullet ban on the federal lands designated as critical for lynx. Or the USFS--who is also responsible for administrating the ESA--could impose the ban themselves. And it could be extended to private lands also.

Miles,

I've have seen evidence of monos not tracking straight as it traverses through a critter. I can only speculate what caused it. I have also seen them fail to open, probably because of lower velocity. Don't get me wrong, I think monos do well, I have used them myself and witnessed their performance on critters quite a bit. If or when I use them in the future it'll be with confidence.

Casey

Casey

Not being married to any particular political party sure makes it a lot easier to look at the world more objectively...
Having said that, MAGA.