grin You guys are getting too funny. Reminds me of one time long ago, maybe in this forum (?), where two guys were responding to each other in a funny way, but the funniest thing going were their names. One went by the name, "Farts," and the other, "Farts Loudly." Sometime later the forum moderator probably figured that the guy had managed to register twice using two different email addresses or something like that.

On the serious side, I would not worry too much about lead core versus all metal copper bullets. Just take the usual precautions such as cutting out the bullet hole thought the flesh, and removing any pieces of lead. And if you are still worried about pieces of lead you can't see, use a cheap metal detector. But as I said before, it makes no sense to worry too much about stuff like that, just be cautious about anything, including copper. Maybe long into the future when most bullets are made of copper someone will figure that hunters and shooters suffer from high exposures of copper, at which time a switch to 24KT gold bullets will take place (?).

~Just kidding with you.

Last edited by Ray; 08/25/17.