Originally Posted by smokepole
Originally Posted by Zerk

Agreed. But you can do more than one thing. You can wear a hard hat, and safety toes.

I agree. You should always wear a hard hat and steel-toes around the house when working with dangerous chemicals. And for you, a helmet when you go out in public.

I'd never criticize anyone for switching to copper bullets but I don't want anyone forcing their opinions on me.

And that's just what they are, opinions.

My point was you can do more then one safe act. If you protect yourself from A, you can also protect yourself from B. I guess hard hat and safety toes, went over your head.

I too don't want it being forced on me. I am anti government. I am probably not one you would think, would even take up this discussion. But I have for 2 reasons. Newborn in family, has me wantng to think about it. Plus I just think the arguement by most in this thread, are arguements in name only. Just because you sruvived playing in traffic, is no reason for someone else to do so. Safe practices don't have a quota or limit you have to stop at.

I am not cautious with chemicals as I should be. But I do wonder about all the cancer you are seeing these days. Is it more? Do we just here about it more, I don't know. But I do wonder about all the chemicals and preservatives we digest.

I certainly don't want government telling me what to do. But when times comes for baby to eat wild meat, maybe I will make sure it is a cut away from bullet. Maybe I will read up more. Probablem is don't trust either side. One side probably leans anti gun, and the other pro gun, and may not want to say lead is bad, or pro hunting, concerned with an restrictions coming from government.

Keep in mind lead exposure can make you stupid and aggressive, or lack control. So I think some arguements, are further diminished.