Originally Posted by Zerk

Agreed. But you can do more than one thing. You can wear a hard hat, and safety toes.

I agree. You should always wear a hard hat and steel-toes around the house when working with dangerous chemicals. And for you, a helmet when you go out in public.

Originally Posted by Ray
There are a lot of household chemicals that are very hazardous, probably more than the occasional possibility of eating lead from the game we kill, since all depends on how much lead-contaminated game meat one eats. Then one has to take into consideration that the chunks of lead are usually removed from the meat before one eats it, and that one does not eat game meat each day of the week, three times a day. Right? But if you read the MDS (MSDS) for every product you use in a daily basis a home, you will realize that we receive more exposure of such chemicals than to lead.

Yep, well said. Plenty of stuff that can kill you outright with a single "exposure." If you start worrying about that stuff you'd never clean your oven or put gasoline in your car. Much less light the grill. I'd never criticize anyone for switching to copper bullets but I don't want anyone forcing their opinions on me.

And that's just what they are, opinions.

A wise man is frequently humbled.