For those in denial, I will ask a favor.

Here is how it will go down.The antis will begin a process to ban all lead bullets.Their argument will be that there are many mono copper bullets on the market,and no need to shoot those dirty lead ones. ( remember the lead shot ban on waterfowl where the lead shot shells were $6-$8 a box and now the lead free are what $25). Ignorant legislatures who know nothing about the shooting sports will pass the ban because it will not affect them ( remember the Obamacare that they are not required to carry)..Lead bullets will not be available shortly thereafter and the mfgr's will slowly increase the cost of the monos. Those now saying the cost of a bullet is a small cost of the over all hunt will be saying "Holy Crap, I can't afford to go hunting now".

Just as a lot of our rights are being chipped away a little at a time, hunters will try to figure out how it all happened.
So my favor is :Print his out,stick it in an envelope and put it in your gun safe, in 10 -15 years when I am under the sod, (and it won't be from lead ingestion) take it out and read it.

If I am wrong you can come and pi$$ on my grave, but I bet you will be saying "That old cantankerous fart was right"

Last edited by saddlesore; 08/20/17.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles