Originally Posted by Zerk

If you were feeding children, do you switch to copper to elimiante the .0001% chance, or do keep using lead to prove your point?

Poor parenting in this country has caused a heck of a lot more deaths than lead. Much of that poor parenting has caused lead to enter the body as a projectile. Thru out the last 50 years, the medical profession and media have published many articles proclaiming certain things were toxic. Most have now been debunked.

Millions of houses in the U.S. have been built with copper pipe, soldered together with lead based solder. I have yet to hear of one being re-plumbed to get rid of it

I am part of 5 generations that has consumed a lot of wild game taken with lead bullets. so far, I have not heard or read anything that proves the idea that game killed with lead projectiles is deadly. A lot of speculation,politics and supposition . It is not a point to keep using lead to prove a point.. It is to keep using it because actual science has shown there is no great threat.Yes copious amounts are toxic. Eating wild game from kills using lead bullets is not one of them

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles