[quote=MILES58
Hmmm... How do you account for people using factory ammo that comes undone at normal ranges without entering the chest? Too light a bullet for the job.How do you account for factory ammo used at very short range that comes undone? Ditto How do you account for factory ammo cup and core bullets that deflect off a rib and just slide around under the hide? Too much of an angle on the shot placement A rib squarely hit will most likely shatter. How do you account for factory ammo that deflects off bone, penetrates the chest and fails to hit the internal target because of the deflection? Ditto I've seen examples of all of the above.

[/quote]

As I mentioned,poor bullet placement, too great an angle in the shot, or improper selection of the bullet to begin with. I bet most of those instances were with magnum loads of of bullets designed for slower velocity.Myself, I have never experienced any of those.However,I am not a shoulder shooter.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles