Originally Posted by MontanaCreekHunter
Originally Posted by Godogs57
Still amazing we have folks right here that’ll try to argue you in the ground that it never happened. I’ve personally seen and hugged survivors with the tattoos on their arms...I’ve heard their stories “first hand”....told by them to ME. My dad, infantryman in the Battle of The Bulge and other engagements, saw it with his own eyes. How anyone with more than two brain cells can think it didn’t happen is beyond me.

My High School chemistry teacher Mr. Max escaped from Auschwitz as a young boy. His entire family was killed there. Anyone that says it didn't happen is a complete idiot.

I hope I never have to see, first hand, what those folks endured. Like I said, we have folks here that will spew “facts” that it was all BS. One posts here daily.....I wonder why he hasn’t waded in to the crowd and tried to prove us idiots. After what my dad saw, he would have probably stuck his Garand up that guy’s ass sideways. My dad didn’t have patience with holocaust doubters and Vietnam War protesters when I was growing up.

You only live once, but...if you do it right, once is enough.