Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by Oldelkhunter
Originally Posted by Beaver10
He looks like he’s been busting curls and triceps regularly. Would hate to have those front paws around my neck. 😎

I have seen 2 of them and they were blurs running in colorado. I watched something last night on prime and they had a clip of a cat hitting a cow elk. I cannot believe how quick she was killed , literally bull rushed her and knocked her down instantly. Good thing they keep to themselves in the woods.

For 40 years that’s usually what I would see...A quick sighting with the undeniable long tail moving with lightning speed into cover.

Now, loggers taking pictures of big cats in the cuts they’re getting ready to head down into to set chokers, are very common.

State Police checking successful hunters in the field with big cats are snapping photos of these 190lb forest mousers that are running over 6’ 3” from nose to tail.

I never before gave a thought to hiking into an area to hunt at 4AM alone. Now, in the last few years, I’m paying more attention to where my pistol is strapped, and easy, unemcubered access to it. 😎

I dont think it matters what kind of pistol you have and where you are wearing it. Cat jumps you, I dont think you are gonna get to use it.

A couple years ago, I stumbled on a freshly killed Coues doe while hunting one morning, about 7 miles straight line from our house. Does arent legal to shoot. Had no holes, bullet or arrow, that I could see. I hauled out of that area pretty quick.

We have black bears same area, stumbled on one headed to the truck in the evening after scouting. Didnt spook me in the least.

The cats, make me think crazy thoughts walking in and out in the dark.

This is what the area looks like.

[Linked Image]

There is no way to coexist no matter how many bumper stickers there are on Subaru bumpers!