Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by irfubar
Ircuntbar, remember broadus??? You poor stupid bastard. Haha

Um hey jud where do you hunt in Montana?? Lmfao

You big dumb piece of schit.... context dummy, we were cyber buddies then. I asked about broadus because that was my hunting spot 20 yrs ago and it was good then.
I returned last year and guess what ? every camp, literally, was out of state Washington hunters... I couldn't even fill a b tag, I will never return.
You and your kind ruined it

What’s it like to suck so bad? Fuuck I could fill a Montana b tag at the Safeway in downtown billings!! Haha

Ps pumping somebody for info isn’t “cyber buddies “😘

Since Jud has decided PM's aren't out of bounds, I will share this one to Jud, back in the day I was "pumping" him for info...who was pumping who?
Apparently Jud couldn't erase these as I originated them
Lying POS

#554822612/12/19
irfubar
Campfire Ranger

Hollywood
Yep I used to fish downstream from Custer, it was called Captain Jacks or something like that , it is a MFWP fishing access sight. I also launched below my house in Huntley.

The catfishing on the Yellowstone is simply unbelievable..... 20+ cats that weighed from 5lbs to 20lbs each trip... miss those days.

Some of the bigger islands have big whitetail also...

Plan on using the sled on the Missouri for deer?

PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.

Hey Jud,
I am headed to Fort Peck in the am, with a deer and antelope tag.... I will not be posting about this hunt on the open forum... gotta keep a few secrets.....
This is a first time for me in this part of the breaks and a first for antelope out of the boat. I will definitely let you know how it works out... if good a possible future hunt for us.

I have a 700 antelope tag and my deer tag is good for the same area. I will be launching either at the dam or Rock creek depending upon conditions. The CMR doesn't have a lot of antelope and my research has led me to a specific area that is only accessible by boat with out landowners permission.
So the plan is to be mobile, camp on the boat and explore and find the good spots. The conditions look a little rough with rain and high winds. That may limit my mobility this trip.
What I have in mind is scout it out see if it is feasible and plan some hunts in the future with a few good pards....
I used to hunt Peck in my old jet boat for deer in the Hell Creek area and it was awesome.... 10 + years ago ... so we shall see