Twatso,

Ain't it a fhuqking hoot,that your version of a "Life's" "experience" is known here,as simply a slow Thursday afternoon...you "lucky" kchunt? Hint. Congratulations?!?

Fortunately for you,Imagination and Pretend are free,so you can "afford" to "contribute" and Reality rates your taking a picture of Cat Food and plagiarizing Man Lust Fantasies. As an aside,what "camera" are you gunning,to pump out such "awesome" pixels? Hint. LAUGHING!

For even more context,feel free to expound upon just how many times a day you think about me,as you set upon your Couchbound Kchunt and "live" vicariously. You "hard chargers" REALLY "get after it" and I'm all ears on how you were sneakin' down the aisle in the Freezer Section,to "catch" your Cat Food. Do tell. Dare ya'! Hint. LAUGHING!!!

In fairness,I shoulda' mentioned,that it was a REEL slow day. Pun be intended. Hint.

LAUGHING!

Ooooooopsie!...............

[Linked Image from imagizer.imageshack.com]

Brad says: "Can't fault Rick for his pity letting you back on the fire... but pity it was and remains. Nothing more, nothing less. A sad little man in a sad little dream."