Originally Posted by Setterman
GW:

What are you doing in VT?

Bob

First an aside......

folks sometimes ask me how I am able to go afield so often. They say, what about your wife, doesn't she object to you always being gone while she stay's home.

My reply is two fold.

First she sez' if she's gotta sweat and squat in the woods, she ain't going.

Second, when I leave town, I leave her with at least three high balance credit cards that have low balances, a pile of cash and have a Taxi Service and Uber on retainer. They will pick her up from her boyfriends house within 30 minutes of the time she calls. Seems she never minds how much I hunt. LOL

Anywho, I don't go afield 365. I do from time to time leave Texas. When I do it is usually with my darling bride, and we head to what I call "New England" states to chase light houses, covered bridges, local taverns and points of interest while following the "color' of the leaves. Maine is one of my favorites. Last trip we did Upstate New York, Mass. Vermont, NH, and Connecticut. I luv to travel the back roads. It drive my wife crazy, but I'll see someone on the side of the road in their driveway blowing leaves or something similar. I'll stop and talk. I have found rural folk in the states mentioned above to be real gems.

and yes that was Vermont........

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ya!

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 05/09/19.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.