Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by irfubar
Originally Posted by Judman
I’ve abused lotsa things in my life, I would like to add you to that resume’. You or your gossiping “connections” know none of my “pards”. It is quite flattering I own you and your gossiping cuunts every emotion though.

I have no idea who my son votes for, nor do I care. My son and I don’t discuss politics, as when we get together we have fun and take the grandson fishing, hunting, etc. if you could’ve actually held a marriage together, might actually have kids and grandchildren.

As for beating on youth, instead of believing gossip and rumors from a couple jealous cuunts, do some research on the facility I work at, my inmates are 18-25, juvenile life in Washington state. After 25 they move on to DOC. My inmates are some of the most volitile in the system, also known as “gladiator school” as they try to prove themselves for their career in DOC. There’s some homework for ya.

As far as “doxing”, how bout your boy “doxing” Defag and I? Musta put you in a hard place brings you gossip and suckass with both of em.

Thanks for the offer of "abuse" but I am hetrosexual..... hahahahhahaha
and for the source of the inmate abuse info it was your own homie that disclosed that.... good try at gaslighting though... you go girl

And again, you or your sources know none of my buddy’s, real shiit.

There have been instances where I have sent inmates to the hospital, as well as other staff here, I’ve seen some shiit in 25 years. You can’t predict how a handling will go, but it’s due to their behavior, there are ramifications to violent behaviors which me or my co workers can’t control. It’s nice because there are cameras literally everywhere, so it clears us fairly fast. Keep in mind, the only thing we have for protection is a radio, no nightsticks, no oc spray, nothing but skill and a radio.
Dummie, the source of the abuse info wasn't some back channel network, it was one of your "pards" here on the open forum.... duh

Have another gin and tonic. Swell that red face up some more, add some pics or just go away you fuucking gash

Ping pong balls for the win.
Once you've wrestled everything else in life is easy. Dan Gable
I keep my circle small, I’d rather have 4 quarters than 100 pennies.

Ain’t easy havin pals.