Originally Posted by WyoCoyoteHunter
Great photos guys.. Gee, you just post with a different flavor than jud.. All cool stuff.. Did you get the kudu???????

Jud's a stud!

Me, well as my kids say "the cheese is old and moldy"!

As to the Kudu, no,

[Linked Image from i38.photobucket.com]

got one other pix of him.

We are near Concan Tx, on a low fenced/no fence ranch of some 60K acres. A 750 acre ranch sold here a few years back. Who ever bought it prolly has more money that god. He has high fenced it and put in blacktop roads around the perimeter, and stocked it will all kind of exotic critters. I figure this kudu probably got out when a flash flood took out a low water fence. As the crow flies it's probably only about 6 miles away.

We had fun with this though.

One of the guys on the lease drinks way too much beer. He may start at 6AM. Anywho, his best bud edited the picture in the previous post to show that it was taken at 8:15 in the AM on opening weekend of rifle season, at RD's close feeder, which is about 120 yds. from his stand. We convinced him that he'd been asleep when the Kudu showed up at his feeder and he missed the shot of a lifetime( in Texas one can shoot non-indigenous game 24/7/365) . He was super-bummed. We've never told him the difference!

TFF,

GWB

Last edited by geedubya; 06/09/20.

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.