Originally Posted by Bristoe
Caucasian males are in the thick of it these days.

And it’s gonna get worse. As a schoolteacher in many ways I get to witness the cutting edge of societal trends. I feel for young men today because men and fathers are being written out of the script. It ain’t no surprise that it was Eve that got conned by the snake, women have always been the more suggestible sex.

Now women are being told they don’t need husbands or even men in their lives, and birthrates are plummeting anyway. Most colleges are majority female now, we’re “succeeding” with women, but having a family and motherhood ain’t high on these gitls’ list of priorities.

A lot of guys find themselves cut off from their kids, if they have any at all, and They’re getting it hammered into their head from a early age that everything they naturally are as men is “toxic”,

Ain’t no secret around here that I myself recently got hammered by a divorce. But I was lucky, by the time it happened I had raised a son and have a granddaughter and still get to be a father and grandfather to both.

On top of that, what I do for a living surrounds me with hundreds of people a day, I don’t have time to dwell upon my own problems.

But if I was stuck in a job I didn’t particularly care for at which I could never excel, seeing just the same few people every day. If I was forced to pay child support for a kid living in someone else’s home, said household headed by another man or lesbian and/or a woman who despised me. Or maybe worse, if I had no one at all, Then life would be truly dismal, with no light visible at the end of the tunnel. THAT is the situation a whole bunch of men find themselves in today.

Women suicides are gonna pick up too, when all those women facing old age realize how empty their lives are.

JMHO.

"...if the gentlemen of Virginia shall send us a dozen of their sons, we would take great care in their education, instruct them in all we know, and make men of them." Canasatego 1744