Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by blanket
Originally Posted by Steelhead
I've seen a couple of examples recently where two individuals were declared great guys but decided to chase strange. One was a early 30's fly fishing guide who left a 12 year old son and wife behind just so he could bang 20 year old strippers. He now has NOTHING to do with his son. Another was a mid 70's guy who left behind his wife of nearly 50 years to screw a 46 year old woman. Everyone goes on and on about what great guys they were. Just splendid individuals. I have a different opinion of someone who would do that to a loved one or family member. Selfish chicken chits that didn't have the guts to deal with whatever was eating at them. They took the easy way out. Sad deal for those left behind.

Same feeling with the 'Fire?
with me yes

Agreed, just saying that folks would be pissed at a guy that abandons his child for another chick or decides to suck cock, but he's a hero if abandons his child with a 38 through the temple.

Funny that 'you don't know what demons' doesn't work for infidelity, catching the gay and a lot of other shiet, but 'we're' ok with it when there's a hose pipe through the window.

And again...... just fuucking wow....

Sorry to pick over old wounds. Just based on the PM your wife sent me. I realize it might hurt, but if it saves one life, it's worth it. Well, maybe.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"