Originally Posted by Judman
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by BangPop
I've seen a couple of examples recently where two individuals were declared great guys after they took their own lives. One was a early 30's fly fishing guide who left a 12 year old son behind to deal with the stigma of having his father do himself in with a pistol. Another was a mid 70's guy who left behind his wife of nearly 50 years. Everyone goes on and on about what great guys they were. Just splendid individuals. I have a different opinion of someone who would do that to a loved one or family member. Selfish chicken chits that didn't have the guts to deal with whatever was eating at them. They took the easy way out. Sad deal for those left behind.

Your know what, given all you have cited, I think you need to see the power of depression that would make a man kill himself and leave a child behind. You think it doesn't take a little bit of balls to put a gun to your head and pull the trigger?

You anger just shows that you have no understanding of how debilitating depression and PTSD can be. A lot of pretty brave dudes who served overseas, came back in a lot of pain and depression, and no doubt tried a lot before the depression overtook them.

You need to realize a lot more about depression than you do.

Good post Barkoff.

So why are so many of you so hateful about dude's suck dudes cocks? You need to realize a lot more about homosexuality than you do.

You boys have all bought in the ongoing liberal onslaught, basically EVERY [bleep] thing is a disease and nothing anyone does is their fault, except guns, guns are at fault for most things.

Understanding and tolerance are overrated, but they are California chick'ish.

At least twice you’ve talked cock talk in this thread alone you sick cuunt... go to the dr. See a mental health professional, help is available....

Amazing how you gravitate towards cock. Say hey to the sausage stuffer, you wrestling/ringworn infested f a g.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"