Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gophergunner
My wife and are are approaching a 4 way intersection with a traffic light. We have the green light and are set to cross the intersection when from our right, comes a suicidal bicyclist. He's on the sidewalk, then into the cross walk, on the wrong side of the road, and going through a red light, and for that matter, a do not walk light for pedestrians. Cathy locked up the brakes, laid on the horn, gave him the stink eye, and used some sailor's language not fit for your tender ears, gentlemen. She couldn't have missed him by more than 6 inches. The dufus is lucky he's alive. Why is it that bicyclists think the rules of the road never apply to them?

Why is it that dumb fugking motorist attribute the actions of a few to a population as a whole?

Maybe because it was the ENTIRE pack of about 30 that ran the stop sign and forced the oncoming car to either head for the ditch, run over their asses, or come head on into my lane...... choosing the latter and forcing me into the ditch.................

And then there is my favorite........ when they don't like me being behind them at 20 MPH they will motion me around, on a double yellow, and a curve, going up a hill....................

....... and when you come into the cafe after your little run............ those pedal clips on the bottom of your shoes, or whateverthehell they are, combined with sweaty spandex really ruins my coffee..............

Other than that your probably a real nice bunch of guys to hang with.......................

"...A man's rights rest in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box and the cartridge box..." Frederick Douglass, 1867

( . Y . )