Originally Posted by shrapnel

Typical of a losing debater, get foul and emotional. You are telling automobile drivers how they are supposed to change their driving to accommodate you, yet in your “multimodal” definition, there is still no evidence of this highway and millions of others that it was designed for you and your cyclist buddies to ride on a public highway without the drivers of cars and trucks to slow and swerve so you can peddle your bike down the road...

I would only ask someone to change their habits if their habits endangered me or other lawful road users. When I drive up behind a slower motor vehicle, I'd like for them to work with me to get me around as soon as they safely can. Most of the time that means they don't have to do a damn thing other than exactly as they are doing when I roll up.
I have the same expectation of a cyclist. When I am driving my motor vehicle more slowly with other road users, I will work to get them around me as soon as I safely can. I am the same when I ride my bike.

Do you have an issue with my consistent behavior and expectations?

You have still yet to describe the difficulties you would experience as a driver in the photo you posted. I'll bet you don't care to take and honest shot at that one do you hun?