another update on the 25 Creedmoor: rifle is starting to show signs of cleaning easier and accuracy too. Hornady brass just is not as accurate as Lapua out of this rifle. with Lapua brass 5 shot groups are always 3/8 groups and matter a fact most have 4 in same hole and one off 3/8. so with so much rain yesterday i resized new Lapua 6.5 Creedmoor brass,weighed and sorted this brass ,then neck turned some brass. so today will try shooting this rifle again with H4350 powder and see if my groups improve off the bench. i might try my old go to powder H414 which has always shot well for me in many different cartridges like 22-250,220 swift,243 Win.,7mm-08 ,308 Win. even my 338 Win. Mag. some others too ?

>as far as the 257 Roberts goes its a great cartridge and i own 4 - 257 Roberts rifles and have a new Brux 7 1/2 twist barrel for another one,i plan on giving these rifles to family members to hunt with. i do feel the case design of the Creedmoor has more accuracy potential , Lapua brass availability in 6.5 Creedmoor, ease in resizing this brass and just something different that no one else is using much yet is why i am shooting and reloading a 25 Creedmoor or should i say just for more fun !

Last edited by pete53; 07/29/19.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman