yep i understand i don`t have either a 6mm or 6.5 Creedmoor yet ? i have always liked the 25 caliber bullet that`s why i have been playing with this wildcat cartridge at paper targets. i do own 6 BR which is an excellent cartridge,also 6.5-284 in a custom bat action,with all the bells and whistles this rifle shoots 2`s and 3`s very easy. i have owned plenty bench and varmint rifles besides these two ,including a 6 PPC 40-x custom that i should have kept. sometimes its fun to try something others have not,i was shooting 7mm-08`s before this cartridge was ever manufactured,another one is a 6mm-284 another great cartridge that is very accurate. but my all time favorite bullet is like i said .257 bullet ,i have killed some huge whitetail bucks with a 257 Weatherby Mag. for the last 15 years or longer.

on another note i talked to Randy" BIB`S Bullets " he is out of 110 gr and can not get any jackets for a while. but he did tell me he had made some by hand 128 gr. 25 cal. bullets he is someday going to test,and that sounded very interesting.

Last edited by pete53; 04/22/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman