i was able to shoot two 5 shot groups at my home at 100 yards,wife feels its spring cleanup time so i did not get to play much reloading ammo and shoot`n. i used some older Hornady 120 gr. flat base h.p. using Reloader 17 both groups were 1/2 inch,i was thinking maybe this 25 Creedmoor rifle i have likes flat base bullets better ? the reason i tried some flat base bullets i kept thinking about what an old friend " Johnny Bell" said sometimes certain barrels like flat base and sometimes some barrels like B.T., also Mule Deer on the fire on a reply mention this and the reason too. i did order some new flat base 115 gr.H.P. 25 caliber Hornady bullets, and a bunch of 25 caliber Nosler 115 gr. B.T. but as the wholesaler salesman said it will be a couple of weeks because of the virus before this order shows up. > those 2 groups with flat base bullets both had 3-4 shots in the same hole in the 5 shot groups so that just might be the answer for this rifle ? almost forgot to mention i did have some cross wind too when i starting shooting.

Last edited by pete53; 04/18/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman