yesterday in Minnesota it was a nice still sunny day ,grandkids stayed home so i shot some 5-shot groups.i loaded up some 115 gr. Berger hunting bullets in used Lapua brass, first group was 3/4 inch brass after shooting those 5 shots the brass looked a little hot ? maybe too much powder so i went down 2 grains, i was using Reloader 17. next groups were all that 1/2 inch 5 shot groups with Reloader 17, brass looked better again afterwards ,i need to try some other powders with these Berger bullet too. i shot 1 group with 131 gr. Black Jack bullets again using same powder and Lapua brass ,first 3 shots were about 1/2 inch but with the next 2 shots ended up with a 1 inch group again. i am having a custom 3 inch forearm block plate made for this rifle should help front of stock side smoother when it recoils back and should hold more solid side to side in my target bench rest ,maybe that will give me some tighter groups too ?
sure wish Walt Berger would have designed some more different grained 25 caliber targets bullets ,i read Walt really liked the 25 caliber.but i do like these 115 gr. hunting Berger bullets they do shoot well as do the Nosler B.T. do also, i do see even better 5 shot group potential with these Berger bullets.

Last edited by pete53; 04/08/20.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman