i hunt with 2 different cartridges 257 Weatherby Mag. and a 257 Roberts, i guess that`s why i call it a 257 Creedmoor ,which is the correct size of the bullet .257 , and i kinda feel its a neater sound too > 257 Creedmoor< . besides it is still a wildcat cartridge so the true name has not been established yet. here`s a question for you : why did Savage call their great cartridge 250 Savage ? maybe the other treads on this cartridge called 25 Creedmoor should change that name too 257 Creedmoor ,i bet for ammo manufactures - rifle manufactures will or would make more money calling it 257 Creedmoor too. so until it is a true manufactured cartridge instead of a wildcat cartridge i ain`t changing the name. here is the biggest problem with this bullet size .257 caliber not many bullet manufactures offer many different kinds of bullets or grain size or many good bullets yet either for this .257 caliber yet. it is a real shame they don`t because its proven 6 mm and 6.5 both are fine accurate bench rest bullets and a .257 is right in the middle of these 2 fine bullets,another thing there is a large group of rifle shooters who enjoy this bullet size, in many different size cases. > one more thought about the name Creedmoor why was it called Creedmoor ? it really is a Savage 250 case maybe the 6 and the 6.5 should have been called Improved Savage instead of Creedmoor ?

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman