Originally Posted by coldboremiracle
Originally Posted by pete53
you might be right ? not sure ? but when i posted 257 Creedmoor it appears it has got some attention.

I get that, I just thought it might be worth bringing up. There are hundreds of guys shooting these fast twist bullets from Berger and Blackjack in every 25 cal cartridge you can imagine. I just was hoping to clarify since this is the only place Ive seen it referred to as the 257 Creedmoor.

the one thing i did post about was i had custom dies made by Whidden for me because Redding wanna me to pay plenty for common fit deluxe dies and i feel Whidden dies for my use are perfect fit for my chamber since. i sent them once fired Lapua brass from my rifle and Whidden made them to fit my 257 Creedmoor chamber and for under $500.00 i got 5 neck bushings and few other things too, was a great deal for me. i also have 2 - 257 Roberts with 7 1/2 twist and have ordered a Brux barrel 7 1/2 twist that will be chambered for a 257 Weatherby mag. 28 inch barrel . so far the 257 Creedmoor is a good accurate rifle and the 257 Roberts are too the 7 1/2 twist is answer even the 115 gr. 25 caliber bullets shoot better it seems.

LIFE NRA , we vote Red up here, Norseman